An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost custody of my daughter after 5 years of sole.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosyposy

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Lost custody of my daughter after 5 years of sole. Reply with quote

I'm new here so, I'm not sure if this is allowed here. And I'll be fine with it being deleted.
I'm currently reaching out for some assistance.

I had my daughter at 17 in 2007 and had sole Custody until 2013 when I was served. I gladly granted 50% custody to her dad. I was raised by both my parents and I know how important it is to have both. However, this past month her father filed an ex-parte, basically stating I was a danger to our daughter and was causing our daughter emotional distress, I lost custody the day I was served.

I'm sure all of you know how scary that sounds. I right away contacted a lawyer, I did not want to risk losing her at all! Unfortunately, my savings only covered a partial amount of that, with rent, utilities, daughters cheer, softball and soccer I can barely make it. What I am asking for for a bit of help. I made a GoFundMe and anything would help.

Thank You so much.
gofundme . com / mommyslegalfees
KenPatrick

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: ost custody of my daughter after 5 years of sole. Reply with quote

that's really sad, i am feeling very sorry for you.I hope you will get her custody soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: