An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just lost Custody after 15 years because of his grades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mommalannette

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Just lost Custody after 15 years because of his grades Reply with quote

I am a Domestic Violence Survivor and Single Mother. My X Husband was extremely violent and even beat me thru my pregnancy. I had other children from another relationship who watched mommy get hurt. I finally left him after he kidnapped our son and beat me one last time. I was granted a restraining order and custody of my son. We have been safe for the last 10 years. Blue hated to even go visit his father, so I signed of Michael of Child Support and he would not force our son to visit. Recently we got into a fight so he told me to put him back on Child Support.
In December 2014 he was in contempt and had his liscence taken away for non child support. (he also has 2 other grown kids he never paid for or visited) On January 2014, Im in court for child custody.
I havent seen my little boy in 7 days, its the Longest we have ever been apart. Judge Daphne Scott gave my little boy to a Dead Beat Dad, who beats Woman. Blue has even claimed to see him hit his new wife at the Surf Shop.
I get to see my son on the 1, 3 and 5 of every weekend and a few hours on wensday.
Blue has 3 siblings here and a home which he grew up for 12 years.
He now has to sleep on the Couch, change Schools and live with his father.
I breastfed and carried my little boy for 10 months, he is a Newport Beach Police Explorer. Has never been in trouble and just wants to come home. He is in a special education class and I have been working with him and the teachers daily. His father has never been involved. The new Common Core Law isnt any help.
Mommy doesnt know what to do. Im trying Baby...mommy loves you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: