An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Guidance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beal21

State or Province: Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Need Guidance Reply with quote

I have been divorced since 2008. My ex is remarried and has been since 2008. I have one minor child living at home, my other two are young adults. My youngest is 15 years old and I have a shared parenting agreement with her father. For many years now things on his home front have been very intense and has started causing my daughter anxiety and depression which she is currently in counseling for. She has been living with me the past several months because of marital problems with her dad and step-mom and her step-mom was the one who asked me to have her with me while they get through this time. The enviorment isn't the best and my daughter is not ready to go back over there for any overnights. Her father is now refusing to talk to me about her wishes and her anxiety and is forcing me to court to litigate this back in court. He wants her this Wednesday and she is refusing to go for overnights and she will not talk to him alone face to face because she says he doesn't care what her wishes are. Does anyone have any advice as to what the laws are in Ohio under a shared parenting agreement as to what rights my daughter may have if she feels so strongly about this? Thank you for your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: