An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Army Father/Civilian Mother

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForRanRan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Army Father/Civilian Mother Reply with quote

I have a beautiful 8 month old girl. I got pregnant just before her father went over there the 1st time. I told him that I was pregnant he took the whole its not mine, I cant have children route. Needless to say no he has changed his tune, however I recently drove from Houston to Killeen to let him see her, bc until then he had never even laid eyes on her. I completely regret going up there, the one thing that he was the most interested in was getting laid and being abusive toward me. He is now stating that he has filed a restraining order against me and that he is going to take her from me, any and all contact will be through his lawyer, if I ever contact him in any way he will take her. He verbally assualts me, he was very physical when I went up there and only interested in getting sex that includes with force.......As far as everything else I dont care what he thinks or tries with me. I want my daughter to be safe even if that mean me leaving the state/country. I dont know what my limits are and what exactly I can and can not do. Everytime I talk to the TAG office they tell me either not to worry they will be at the court date or maybe I need to get a lawyer however I am a single mother and can afford one. I f you have any advice or thought or anything at all I'd love to hear it. Tks!!! ForRanRan@aol.com
Barb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForRanRan
No problem stay away from him. He wants out of child support, it's their game, you try to get child support they go to court for custody. Go back to Houston and love and raise your child.

Barbara
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!
mamanot kidding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your best bet is to report hem to the army! to his comading officer. state your relationship to him and the fact that he left you with the child and no support as far as money. he will be in soooooo much trouble!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: