An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My 10 month old daughter needs help

Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: My 10 month old daughter needs help Reply with quote

Sorry about that. I accidentally hit the enter button. Well, anyway. My ex-husband is too much to handle and the courts refuse to do anything about him. They may as well let him get away with murder. I told my Attorney that if the courts allow this to continue, I will go to the media. And, I am looking into finding a lawyer that will sue the state and other lawyers. Because they have enabled him to neglect my daughter. What's the difference between that and aiding and abetting a known criminal? I hope they get what they give. The G.A.L. sat in my living room (in front of witnesses) telling me that I had a lovely home, a wonderful family and I am loving mother and I am a role model for her because I am a hard-worker. In the next breath he said if I don't give my ex joint custody, he will take my daughter and put her in foster care. I am two seconds away from sending our story to the media. This state is more concerned about his rights as opposed to my daughters rights. I think the states need to put leashes on their employees. And, if they don't they should understand that when neglect happens that they are part of the problem not part of the cure. And, at that point we should be able to sue them for neglecting our children and have their children taken away and put into the foster system. My ex didn't even have anything to do with the pregnancy. Shouldn't this be considered abandonment? He refuses to pay for the cost of her birth even though the court told him he has to pay 41%. I'm at a loss. Please help.
Back to top

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the first part didn't register. Well, my ex husband left my 10 month old daughter one day for 7 hours without food and another day for 8 hours with no fluid. He says she's fat. However, she's only in the 25 - 50% for weight. He wants unnecessary surgery performed on her and won't talk to me about her necessary surgery. And, the doctor's can't perform anything on her without both of us saying OK. He brought her home from her first overnight visit dehydrated. He has harassed me and the day-care center. The day-care gave me a note. Because he threatened to sue them if they didn't hand my daughter over when it wasn't his time. I'm not stupid. The day-care has a stamped copy of the court order. The doctor's have now threatened to call the department of families and children because of him. And, the courts won't get off their butts about it. I don't know how to help my daughter. However, I do know how to get even with the deadbeats. I will post that later on tonight. It will be entitled Deadbeats.
Back to top
mamanot kidding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) you yourselfe call familly servises
2) tell them that doctors said the same
3) make friends with the doctor
4) make friends with the childcare
5)document averithuing!!!!!! in writing!!! keep a jornal!!!!
6)do go to the news media
7) report to the court that issued order for him to pay 41% this will shoe that he does not aby by the court order and courts do not like it!
8)if you suspect that your child is dihidrated, eal, bruesed.. the moment you discover it, call for an ambulance!!!!! this will acomplish the fallowing: a) it willbe documented b) they will attend to it imediatelly so the child does not have to suffer for long c) hospital is abligated to file obuse and the case worker will be assigned imediatelly. however.. have whitneses of him droping child off this way you will not be at fault.
Back to top

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Thanks for responding. It helps me to get input from others.
2) I have documentation from the day-care center in regard to his erratic behavior.
3) I spoke with the doctor today who told me to take her to the hospital immediatley if it happens again. And, call him (the doctor) to let him know I'm on my way and then he will call family services.
4) I do keep a journal of every visit. What he says or inhis case the lack thereof.
5) I sent an email out this morning to a media correspondent. Because the laws in this State are screwy.
6) I have to say that she has yet to come back bruised. However, she is dehydrated and the doctor is very concerned about the fact that this in a continual thing. However, he knows it only happens on certain days and times. That's why he told me to take her to the hospital.
7) I always have someone there to witness this behavior. Both his and my daughters.
Cool I am trying to get a contempt charge on him for the lack of payment. And, if I can get the court to charge him with contempt, he has a house (which is for sale) and I have every intention of going to the city hall and putting a lien on it. It only costs $5.00 to do that here. And, it will take his house off the market.

Thanks again for responding.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
©Copyright 1998 to 2016  |   Legal  |   About Us  |   Contact Us  |   Become a Member: Join Now or Login