An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

about to lose it in wisconsin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onewoman72

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: about to lose it in wisconsin Reply with quote

had to quit driving truck for great company because the father of the year wants his daughter only after i did all of the hard work now he has only only seen her for the last three years owes over 16,000 in back child support his lawyer is a witch mine is saying iw ill not lose her any advice
mamanot kidding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about reporting to the court all the child support he owes you? the court that said he has to pay it.
Barb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onewoman72

Please contact me, we are looking for mothers in Wisconsin who are having trouble with the court systems that favor fathers.

Barbara
meandmyattitude1@yahoo.com
nancio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onewoman72:
What county in Wisconsin is your case in?? As Barbara says: we are looking for mothers in Wiscosin who are having trouble with the court systems that favor fathers. My case is in Waushara County. Lets keep record of each bias official and court Judge and Guardian ad Litem.
-Nanci
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: