An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desperate need of support ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MomOnAMission

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Desperate need of support ... Reply with quote

I have been fighting a savage custody battle for almost 3 years now. The depths of the destruction that it has caused cannot be expressed. I am feeling the weight of the hurt and anger as I enter yet another round to battle it out in the court room. It feels like there isn't enough legal help in the world to make this right ... does anyone have legal knowledge that discuss?
ashleyjohn

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be your lawyer isn't representing your case well. Why don't you consider taking opinion from another lawyer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: