An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child is being neglected at his fathers I need advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRay89

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Child is being neglected at his fathers I need advice Reply with quote

My son is 8 and his dad was M.I.A. for 6 years and came back two years ago. He wants to see his dad more but when this happens he comes home with sores in his mouth and acts out. My son recently told me his dads girlfriend told him to not tell me anything that goes on over there. They are former crank heroine and coke users. My son has also let me know that her 16 year old son takes him to the park and he smokes marijuana with his friends. He said his dad and his fiance let the 16 year old smoke and my child also found a large bag on white powder on the roof of his house. I recently told his father to keep the teen away from our son and he hasn't responded. What should I do? Should I inform the authorities? Or am I overeggaterating. We have been going back and forth in court because his father is constantly violating the parenting plan and I'm tired but now all of a sudden my son has told me this information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: