An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOC Never helps !!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jnicole1978

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: FOC Never helps !!!!!!! Reply with quote

My daughters father went to the FIA and told them that I had abandoned my daughter. He did this on a day that he was just visiting with her while I was at work. Now the FOC wont help me at all, they gave him custody and didnt put ANY type of visitation for me. They have me paying child support, but no visitation at all! I have been down to the Friend of the Court several times but they keep giving me the run around. I havent seen my daughter since she was 3 years old she will be 8yrs. old in Augaust. I dont know where he lives and his family is no help. I dont know what else to do, I cant afford an attorney and the court appointed attorney told me it was all my fault this happened, AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!!! Any advise anyone????
Flairdd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw FOC!! They are just a third party. Go to the courts and if you canít afford an attorney file a pro-per motion where you go and represent yourself. The fee is about 20 dollars depending on your state and county. Explain to the judge yourself. Your right FOC doesnít help. They just put a freeze on my child support for no reason, my ex is sending money in but they wont release itÖ.I donít get them! But go beyond FOC, they are worthless.
SLBENNETT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There,

Please bear with me! What is FOC??? I was in Southern California and when Dork (my ex) was court ordered to pay child support and of course didn't, I had to go to the District Attorney's office at that time. They were worthless as you-know-what on a boarhog? Becareful whatever you do.
I don't know what state you're in but just speaking for Southern California, if you don't have an attorney or some "legal representation", you will get screwed!!! They go by the "highest bidder" out there. Not at all for the best interest of the child(ren).

Even though for years I went round and round with the District Attorney's office, Dork was able to enjoy a nice, expensive lifestyle while our children and I were on welfare.

Is FOC supposed to be in charge of child support or are they like Guardian-Ad-Lytum? I don't know what their purpose is, really, I don't. They are nothing but low life scum as they destroy lives and not help them.

Dork ended up getting "primary physical custody" because he did get a high dollar attorney and I tried to represent myself and was discarded like yesterday's trash. It came down to "joint custody" but it wasn't that way considering Dork got 80% and I got 20% even when I had my girls for two years. The jerk judge wasn't hearing anything. He was a complete woman hater.

JNicole 1978, I'm sorry for what you and millions of mothers and children across this nation are going thru. These clowns are nothing but used car sales people (all of them, the mediation, FOC, Guardian-Ad-Lydum, Counselors yadda yadda yadda).
They are in it for the money and don't think they aren't. We are their paychecks and they play on our emotions as they are draining us. They are all "talkers" but no action.

I (like millions of mothers) have mountains of paperwork. The courts know the story but ignore the evidence.

I hope whatever state you're in that you get blessed with a decent Judge. I rarely hear of mothers getting a "fair" shake anymore.

Flairdd, I'd be hot. That just is too unconstitutional for them to withhold money that is due to you and your children. I swear, I think they are the KGB, the Natzi's and the Klan all rolled up with nothing more than fancy titles.
But I betcha the IRS makes you claim it so they can just tax it on you, huh?

Don't feel like you're alone, as you can see from this website (and the list just keeps on growing) that mothers and children everywhere are being stripped. They appoint these boneheads in court and they make up their laws as they go along. This madness has to stop. Our children aren't able to speak their voices.

Mothers Unite!!! I agree with you Flairdd...
Screw FOC, and all the other worthless affiliates but trust me, one day.....they will pay for it!!!

Mothers Unite!!!'
Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: