An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help urgently!!! Deadbeat, abusive ex is winning!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gena

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Need help urgently!!! Deadbeat, abusive ex is winning! Reply with quote

Sad
I left my ex while I was pregnant with his child because he physically abused me. I ended up having to get an injunction afterwards to keep him away. After our son was born, he did nothing for him and did not try to assist me in supporting him. He did not buy diapers nor even a can of milk for his whole 10 months of life. Only when DCF informed him that they were taking action against him and pursuing a child support case did he take action. He hired a lawyer and filed for establishment of paternity, visitation, etc... A magistrate granted immediate weekend visitation and a weekday. She did this without ensuring that my was mentally stable, that he had the means, know-how, and necessities to care for my baby. After the first weekend visit, my baby came back different. He has been crying all time, doesn't want me to put him down, and he won't let me out of his sight. Now, whenever my ex's visits with him are over, he won't return him to me when he's supposed to. He has done this twice now and the police won't really get involved. I need help. What should I do? He has a prestigiuous, knowledgeable, dirty lawyer working for him!

URL: https://able2know.org/post/discuss/#top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: