An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What state are you in?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Julie

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: What state are you in? Reply with quote

Just wanted to see how far and wide we spread and see if any of us are close together for personal supprot and a shoulder to cry on.

I am in Headland, Alabama

I am in the southeast corner of Alabama, 30 miles from Georgia and 30 miles from Florida.
myzima2000

State or Province: South Carolina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Charleston South Carolina
talesofancm

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Headland!!

I am in the greater Orlando area, but then you knew that. lol

Fancy seeing you here *grin*
Julie

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are others on here posting. Is anyone near Alabama for a support visit?
Royalblue

State or Province: Massachusetts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM in Massachusetts[size=24][/size][/b][color=blue][/color][color=blue][/color] Smile
tommysmom

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im from ca.and my son is in oregone Sad Mad
mynenabean

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote

I am in Mobile Alabama anyone here near me?[/b]
celtgoddess1967

State or Province: Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Michigan
PJPESMOMMA

State or Province: Washington

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in washington state but my kids are in nh with there father.
rachelexodus

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Texas- Dallas area.
mary southard

State or Province: North Carolina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Eden, North Carolina and there is no group or organization near here for me to join. That is the reason why I am on the internet to get a group started near my home. I am tried of be alone through this whole ordeal.
mom23kidz1

State or Province: Mississippi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: you are who i am looking for Reply with quote

hi if you look at all new posts you have seen my post about my paper etc....
if any of you ladies want to tell your story and i promise (lol) you can read my paper at semester end please please email me your story is what i want you lost your child why? I feel as though i am in a prison still having my child..... All the rules but i rather live with rules than what you are going through I could have just as easily been you. I am a straight A student full time mom to 3 kids and the judge actually bought that I was alienting my child gave me contempt of court bc I refused to let my child go iwith her father and girlfriend and stay in a motel???? if you have a story where you were not an "unhealthy" (as they like to say) mom and still got your child took away for no REASON other than the father has rights too.... please email your story!!! I am hoping that this research paper can do more than earn a grade. I want this paper to make a statement that this is a problem!!! and our court system is NOT fair!!!!
mom23kidz1@yahoo.com
ASH
myangels2000

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Clanton, Alabama Reply with quote

I am in clanton. i have been through H**L for the past 2 years. This is going to make me sound like a bad girl but I have two child by two different men. The first was when I was 18 & the other one I was married to. Well we were married for 5yrs & he treated me poorly. I got tired of it & told him I wanted a divorce. To make a long story short, I agreed to let my son stay with him because I had nothing & now where to go, so I thought I was doing the right thing for my son (AT THE TIME!!). He would let me see him for 8 months. That is who long it took the stupid court system. I seen him now but he gives me a hard time. Like here recently (today) I am supposed to get him but his dad told me no beause unless I could prove to him & the lawyer that I had my own place. I just recently moved to a new house (Trying to get above water for my kids.) a place of my own. We all know that kind of thing isn't done over night so I was staying with the guy I am seeing mom & dad. Well this was going to be my first night in my own home with my son & now it's not because I can't do anything until Monday. When my daughters father found out that I let my son stay with his dad, he deciede to try and take my little girl away. Well he won after almost two years with her not with me. The very last court there was I knew nothing about it & so i was not there & therefore lost my little girl. I have no money for a better lawyer & the one I had forgot to tell me of my last court date but my lawyer was there. My love life is better then it was. The guy I am with now loves me & my kids. My kids are totaly in love with him. Anyway I don't know what to do. I am heart broken & sad. Anyone with any help it would be great.
ebh2001

State or Province: Georgia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Decatur, Georgia Reply with quote

Hi to All! I live in Decatur, Georgia; originally from New York City. My sent me this site and at first I did not think it would help because I lost custody of my daughter when she was 3 (She is now 16).

At that time there were no support groups so I got through my pain the best way I could. I am glad she sent me this, I hope to be a help to many just by telling my story and to hopefully be once and for all healed by many of yours.
lakotamom

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: National Assoc of Non-Custodial Moms??? Reply with quote

What has become of NANCM, does this still exist?

I live in NW AL, in the Florence area, I need to find mom's in this area.
I am a survivor of the tragedy and literal injustice that frequently occurs here. I would like to offer my support to others that may need encouragement to carry on. It has taken me over ten yrs of tears to get where I'm at.

Lakotamon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: