An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My husband's infamous flaw - Gambling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Marriage Needs Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatherineI

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: My husband's infamous flaw - Gambling Reply with quote

He gambles and gambles and wins, and then gambles some more.

He thinks I don't know about all the times he is gambling but I do.

I love him and I know he loves me and the kids, but something has got to give.

Anyone else have this problem with their husband?
AngelDusty038@yahoo.com

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: tough love Reply with quote

tough love, cut him off... forgive him and move forward. He is playing with his childrens future... and thats not something worth gambling away. Even the best players loose.
aangeliya

State or Province: Other

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does sports gambling really work? How does it really work and are guys that are addicted to sports gambling big gamling addicts? If i a want a healthy relationship with my boyfriend, should I ask him to stop gambling in sports?
MaryM

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut him off? Well, does he spend bill money on gambling or is it just a casual habit? Does it interfere with his family time? Is it cheaper and less time consuming then the 25 pairs of shoes some women buy? We all have vices, right?

I'd like to hear more details before I cut him off.

aangleiya,

Same questions apply to your boyfriend. Is it a hobby or does he lose his bill money gambling. Gambling is not bad in moderation.

-Mary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Marriage Needs Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: