An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need some help getting child support-HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Support Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momwkids

State or Province: Arizona

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: I need some help getting child support-HELP! Reply with quote

So it has been since September of 2001 since my son has received a dime from his father. Back in 2003 he told the judge that he was current on support but that I was not letting him see his son. Needless to say he lied. Well the judge seemed to side with him and said that he had 30 days to show proof of giving support and she also let him have immediate visitations. Well 30 days and then some passed. His attorney said that he was in a bad car accident and prolong the hearing for another year plus. Finally we had a telephone conference and the judge was fed up. I had now fired my attorney and decided to do this on my own. I told the judge that all I was asking for was for the other party to pay was was right. I hold medical, dental and support my child 100%. She said that he was lucky that he wasn't held in contempt and that I had to start all over. Help, any advice! This state sucks! I have gone down to child support enforcement over three years ago and they have collected nothing! The father is now working under the table for his brother. I don't even want to ask what else can happen! HELP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Support Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: