An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

emotional rollercoaster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MzMeg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: emotional rollercoaster Reply with quote

I'm a 20 y.o, I'm 26 weeks pregnant, and recently moved home to my parents, i was living with my boyfriend. He says we are still together, although we don't live together, I have seen him twice since i've moved and that was like a month ago. I feel so alone, and that i'm really afraid of doing this by myself. My mom is my biggest support, but it just doesn't feel like enough. I try to get him to be involved before the baby is born, he says he'll stop by, but then he never does, and all he does is sends me a text that says hi, I just wish I could find a way to lay my foot down, any suggestions... i just don't want to be alone in this
keepsmilin22004

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MzMeg
I would love to talk to you and maybe we can offer each other some support through this. By now, you have probably had your little bundle. I am 26 weeks pregnant also. On August 1 my husband of 8 years told me he wanted a divorce. On August 11 I found out I was pregnant. I also have a 7 year old and him and I have moved out into our own house. It is very lonely. I spend almost everyday crying. My family has been my greatest support through all this but there is nothing like having someone there to hold you and be there for you everyday. Please email me at keepsmilin22004@yahoo.com. I would love to hear how you are doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: