An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please i need advise....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
farrell

State or Province: North Carolina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: please i need advise.... Reply with quote

I have a now 1yr daughter who i have fully supported myself until now the father was just ordered to pay child support and he is threatening to take me to caourt to get everything he can get which really scares me because he is a very emotionally and verbally abusive and a little physical if he drinks he also has a felony and not to great record he lives with his family who in him sees no wrong they are all very controlling and i have had to battle with them about the baby since she was born. example they did not want me breastfeeding my child so i had to sit there and get yelled at by the fathers father.its just one big mess i WANT full custody, my child is everything to me what are chances he'll get something and what could he maybe get? if he would agree not to see her i dont even care about child support but i know he wont someone please give me some advice Crying or Very sad
jacimaeb

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you still breastfeeding? If you are it is highly unlikely that the judge would even give him every other weekend for now. From what I understand what they do a lot of now is joint legal custody and then one parent has the actual physical custody. Since she is so young I doubt the judge would take her away from you.
Please keep us updated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: