An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pregnant and concerned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dixiepeach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: pregnant and concerned Reply with quote

I am 20 yrs old and 4 months pregnant. me and the childs father arent together. The father is starting to say that my unborn child is not his. His mother is a big spporter of this claim and does not find even a bit of possibility that this child is her sons.With denial on the fathers part I am getting no support from him. Of course my biggest support at the moment is my parents. I really do not know what to do anymore. The baby is due in May. That is 5 months away. Will he and his family ever step up and take responsibility for the baby? The father knows it his child. I know it his. I manage to find a joy in knowing I will be a mother. I just need some closure and some words of wisdom to help allow me to sleep at nite.
jazzxaviera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dixiepeach
i just want to congratulate you on having your child. Hopefully your childs father will come around and if he doesn't get a blood test and put him on childsupport. So if he doesn't want to be there to help you phyically he will be there money wise!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: