An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I have dad actually spend a little time with son?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: How can I have dad actually spend a little time with son? Reply with quote

Okay here is my dilema. My son loves his daddy, he is just under 2 years of age, and while I love having him with me all the time and would rather dad and I were together to share in our son's life... it was not my decision to be apart and having to learn to live with the consequences of his decision to be with his mom.

I have primary physical custody of our son with him only having him for about 10 % of the time and in a year he will work his way up to 20% of our son's time. But every time I call to see if he would like to bring the baby over and drop him off for a few hours he is always busy going to a ball game, or doing homework for college(at almost 27 years old he decided to go back to college to get his degrees, and this is another decision he made without thinking of me or how it will effect his son... that we are having to live with... since he is not working or paying any support)

Our son wants to see his daddy and while I am glad that I get more and more time with my precious little angel, I don't like to see my son miss his daddy and call for him.

How can I have his dad take even two hours a week and just spend it with his son? How can I make him understand that his son needs him whether or not his mom gave him tickets to a baseball game?
Folowmesee

State or Province: Hawaii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: E Reply with quote

I read really good We went to my brother to read with it at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Parenting Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: