An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i just became a single pregnant mom today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tashinaj6

State or Province: New Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: i just became a single pregnant mom today Reply with quote

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:27 am Post subject: i just became a single pregnant mom today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im so scared to be alone and do this by myself my boyfriend and i have been together for a long time he wanted me to be pregnant before he got to old i was kinda unsure but it happened and i was so excited and so was he. Recently we'd been fighting all the time he works out of town. He completely supports me. This weekend he didnt wanna come home to see me i was really hurt and mad we didnt talk till today.
He basically told he was with me because i couldnt afford anything with out him. I told him id find a way to but after a very long time of arguing , i realized hes not the same person anymore he told how i was going to be a horrible mother. I know he doesnt love me anymore it just hurts bad. He said its his baby too and he is still gonna pay for everything since im pregnant i guess he feels bad for me.
I asked him" so were not together anymore your just gonna pay for stuff cause im pregnant?" he said is that what you want and i said is that what you want and it killed me when he said i guess.
I felt my hole life fall apart at that second. I said remember this is what you wanted he said k.
Im 18 and he is 23 i just started college what am i gonna do , i love him still im so tempted to call him and beg for him to care about me again. Im so scared to do this on my own. I dont wanna be another damn statistic young pregnant teen guy leaves and shes on welfare im not this type of person. I never wanted my life to be this way
LeFawne

State or Province: Washington

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: You are going to be okay sweetie Reply with quote

Hey, I just read your posting and my heart goes out to you sweetie. Same sort of situation happened to me about 8 years ago and I totally feel you. Just be strong honey...I know...easier said then done but girl, hold your head up strong and know that you are going to be a GREAT mother no matter what and that you don't need someone in your life bringing you down. You are a GOOD woman and don't ever let ANYONE tell you different girl. When you look in your childs eyes...all the answers will come and you will know that there is more to worry about then some looser of a man telling you that you are not going to be a good mother or letting him make you feel like you are worthless. Do you are college thing girl and make the money...you will end up on top. Be strong girl...anytime you think about calling him...call one of your girlfriends or pray for strength. You will be fine girly. Just in case you are interested in earning a little money on the side...I just started a work at home business that is very prosperous and fun so check it out. www. naturalmommy4rmhome.com. Good lock and GOd bless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: