An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need advice on dealing with the ex.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L00py1717

State or Province: Idaho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: need advice on dealing with the ex. Reply with quote

So i found out i was pregnant about 5 months ago and it was right after my boyfriend cheated on me and left me for someone else. When i found out i was pregnant i called him up and told him we had been broken up for about 3 to 4 weeks and he claimed the kids wasnt his cause he said he "knew i was sleeping around." Well I was 6 weeks pregnant when i found out which would have put me smack in the middle of March when him and I were still together. He still claims it isnt his kid and his family it backing him until the paternity test comes out. To me i have moved on and would rather not have him around but i dont think there is anything i can do just to keep him away, i dont even want child support i just dont think it will be fair to me to deal with this any advice on how to handle this situation would be amazing thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: