An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Husband cheated in 1999- we married in 2001

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Happily Married
View previous topic :: View next topic  
js5555

State or Province: Nebraska

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Husband cheated in 1999- we married in 2001 Reply with quote

My husband cheated on my when we were dating back in 1999 and got a woman pregnant. She knew we lived together and were together and messed with him anyway. I'm still so mad because she won't stop trying to find us everywhere we go and he's paying his child support. I've forgiven him, but can't forget or let her into our lives.

She decided to have the kid and didn't even consider his feelings or mine at the time she was laying around with him. Why can't she deal with what her actions have given her?

I don't want the past in our lives and don't know how to get over it. I've been a lady up to this point lately she found out where my husband works somehow and called him there disturbing his day with BS.

Please help me to understand or do something about this bothersome baby mama.
Thanks!
Sterling

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"She knew we lived together and were together and messed with him anyway."

So, you saying that your hubby was messed with, he didn't do anything wrong or mess with his child's mother as well?

Hon, you need to realize your hubby willingly chose to have a child with someone other than you when he CHOSE to sleep with this gal.
js5555

State or Province: Nebraska

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he was wrong, and I've gotten over that part. We have a child together now and he's wonderful to me and our son now. Maybe he was still trying to find himself back then. My thing is, why can't this woman accept they way things are herslef? I guess it is what it is. I just wish she would not treat me like I'm the one who put her in her situation. That I certainly did not. She knew what she was getting into and didn't think about the consequences nor did he so it is what it is I suppose.

Thanks!
MarRrta

State or Province: Arkansas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is a terrible story. Your husband should talk to this woman so that she leaves you alone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Happily Married All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: