An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnant and Homeless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawny3273

State or Province: Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Pregnant and Homeless Reply with quote

I am 6 months pregnant and going through it by myself. I have three other children by the same man and he has taken my other children and I don't know where they are. He took me to court for child support and starting December 1. I have to start paying and don't have a job yet. I filed for visitation but they said if they don't know where he is there is nothing I can do. Sad
Ashley Barlow

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry that you dont know where your kids are at this time but I am sure that you will see them again in time. As for the child you have on the way I know you will be ok. I am 16 and 5 months pregnant. I know it will be hard but all I can co is pray and hope for the best. The child support thing is bullcrap. I think if they are going to make you pay child support then they sure as &^*$ know where he is. They are just feeding you lies. You should fight for your rights as a mother they cannot deprive you of those divine rights as a mother unless the children are in a dangerous situation. So keep your head up and fight for the rights you deserve. If you need to talk or just want to chat email me at lil_hottie1421@yahoo.com or email me here bye bye. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Pregnant and Alone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: