An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My ex husband just stopped getting my daughter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elisahstashy

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: My ex husband just stopped getting my daughter Reply with quote

We've had joint custody for 2 1/2 years now of my 2 1/2 year old daughter. We have a courty order that he went by for about a year straight. He's supposed to get my daughter every other weekend & see her every Tuesday & Thursday for 2 hours. He has not once seen her on a Tuesday or a thursday. But he did get her regularly every other weekend up until the end of June 2006. He suddenly just stopped. Stopped getting her, stopped paying child support, and quit his job without letting me know and my daughter is no longer insured.

It's been 5 months now since he last saw her. And I want to take him into court to get sole custody if he's not going to be a part of her life. I don't want him doing this to my daughter, especialy because she's getting bigger & I don't want him hurting her by being in & out of her life.

I want to go into court and walk out with sole custody of her, without him going in there telling the mediator he's wants to be a part of her life and them giving him a chance and him turn around and do this again!

I've been writting down the days that go by that he hasn't seen her & the few times he's called saying he was gonna come by or call and always flaked.

What do you think my chances are going into court and getting full custody???

All opinions & advice would be helpful! Thank You!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: