An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

frustrated and upset please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lynnmotherof two

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: frustrated and upset please help Reply with quote

This is probably going to pretty long but here goes. I have joint managing conservatorship of my three year old with my husband. He is suppose to have every other weekend with her and wednesdays for a few hours. This is court ordered. He had gone for four monthes without seeing her. He said that he couldn't find a job and therefore didn't have money to buy her stuff that she needed. He is alot behind in child support and isn't really wanting to pay. He said that he is going to ask the judge in the support case that we are to attend court this month if he could sit the back support out in jail for a week or just on weekends. C/S She just went to his mothers house where he is living this weekend for the first time since october. He otherwise hardly ever called to see how she was or if she needed anything. When she goes over there she comes back with a heat rash ands all sorts of other thing wrong. She got home yesterday and smelled like she hadn't had a bath all weekend. He doesn't support her at all. He claims sometimes that he can't control her and leaves her at his moms. He I guess just bought a camper to put on his truck.(no proof though) I want to know specifically what the courts in texas will want for proof that he is unfit and can't or won't take care of his child. I am trying to look out for her best interest. Need all the help and advice i can get. thanks.
julianowa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is that you honestly get help as a mother in Texas courts. The court system here is the worst and if you don't have money your screwed!!! I for one would like to see some changes for mothers rights in our court system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: