An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IF THE FATHER CAN'T HOLD UP HIS VISITATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WORKINGSMOMIL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: IF THE FATHER CAN'T HOLD UP HIS VISITATION Reply with quote

HEY I AM NEW TO THIS OK I AM LOOKING FOR SOME REALLY GOOD ANSWERS. IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 2YRS NOW AND HE JUST FINALLY GOT VISITATIONS FOR 2DAYS A WEEK AND 3HRS EACH. BUT HE ASKED THE JUDGE FOR THEM AND NOW HE DOESN'T WANT THEM. ALSO HE PUT IN AN ORDER FOR TO STOP CHILD SUPPORT SINCE HE MESSED UP HIS HAND. HE HAS NO CAR NO LISCENSE NO HOUSE HE BASICALLY HOMELESS. THE JUDGE GRANTED IT TO HIM. NOW I RECIEVE NOTHING. WHEN CAN I BRING HIM BACK INTO COURT TO START CHILD SUPPORT AGAIN? HE LOVES TO MAKE THREATS AND CALLS MY HOUSE WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT AND HAS OTHER PEOPLE CALL MY HOUSE AND MAKING DEATH THREATS TO ME. I AM TRUELY SCARED FOR MY LITTLE GIRL AND ME. I DO HAVE OTHER KIDS WITH ANOTHER MAN AND HE LOVE ME AND HIS KIDS AND MY OLDEST AS HIS OWN. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS EMAIL ME @ WINDYCHIGURL@AOL.COM. THANK FOR YOUR TIME
marina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you ave any proof of thereat, use it, if you dont, get it now! taperecord conversations keep a diery, find whitneses. file for protection order. there has to be a change in sircumstances to file a new petition for child support and custody. new sircumstances: child has grown and reqires more support, a valid protection order has been filed, moving to a different state, obuse, neglect and so on, also, if you want another man to adopt your child, cant usk for many in this situation though. goodlock.
mom of 2 girls

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Here is a link on the laws from state to state on recording phone conversations. If its a 1 party state where you are then go to radio shack and pick up a phone line recorder.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html

Good luck.

Mom of 2 girls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: