An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

non participating father has given his wife parental control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionne

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: non participating father has given his wife parental control Reply with quote

If a father has been deemed as a non participating father thur a court appointed therapist and a court appointed parenting coordinator, and his has given his current wife control of all parental decision :?: from his side, do I as her mother have the legal right to refuse to co-parenting with an individual that has proven to be incapable of making logical decision regarding the care and up brining of the child, and who is in constant breach of the Settlement Agreement that the father and I signed?

Has anyone had this problem, and how did you handle it?
jacimaeb

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not think you would have to deal with his new wife at all. My sister's ex tried to do this and so she had it in the papers that there is to be no contact to her from the current wife, anything to do with the children is between her and their father.
So if the court did not order you to deal with her I would not. Send him a CERTIFIED letter telling him that you want no contact with his wife and all parenting issues will be between you and his.
Do you have an update?
MYBABY_MATTERS

State or Province: Georgia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:shock: MY SONS FATHER IA MARRIED AN I HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH HIS WIFE TRYIJG TO DO MY JOB AN HIS AT THE SAME TIME! SHE CALLS MY SONS SCHOOL AN ASK FOR REPORTS AN I JUST THINK THATS HIS DADS PLACE AN NOT HERS I ASK HER NOT TO CALL ME OR THE SCHOOL BECAUSE I JUST THINK ITS THE FATHERS PLACE AM I RIGHT R WRONG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Moms with Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: