An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

single mom still wanting daddy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cm_robins

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: single mom still wanting daddy Reply with quote

[size=18][color=indigo]hello everyone!
i'm a 23 year old single mother of a 7 1/2 month old girl. her father and i have not been together since right after she was born. he hasnt seen her since the beginning of october. i've tryed to get in touch with him to ask him if he wanted to see her. when i called him, he hung up on me right after i said "hi, it *my name*". my problem is that i still have very strong feelings for hi and i dont know what to do about them. we were together for two years and had a rocky relationship. can anyone give me advice?[color=indigo][/color][/color][/size]
Heather99

State or Province: Missouri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cm_robins,
You really need to refocus! Your main consern right now should be the care of your baby! It is his own fault for not being there, and though he might not realize it, he is missing out on an amazing part of life! You also need to get a lawyer and start the proceedings in regards of custody, and child support. I know this is probally not what you wanted to hear, but I really wish someone would have told me some things I really didn't want to hear...then I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now. Take Action! There are many more fish in the sea, and there are even ones who will love you for who you are and they will love your child as their own! Your state most likely has a department with attorneys that can help you if you are low income or need some free advice. Look into this, it is never too early to start!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: