An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW CAN IT BE...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
in_their_best_interest

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: HOW CAN IT BE...? Reply with quote

The court system places their judges, mediators and other representatives of the bench in ultimate authority over the best interest of our children yet they are protected by government code stating that they are not held legally responsible should anything happen due to their decission.

Im thinking that something isnt quite right about this...

Maybe if they were held accountable for the consequences of their decissions that our children and families have to face, especially in instance of granting access to a child or children to an abusive parent, maybe we would have more judges, medators and such that weigh the facts and take seriously the issue at hand when it is brought before them.

There is far too much lack of accountability in the world today, especially when it comes to family court and our children whom they claim to be representing the best interest of.

fogive me... im just a little piturbed
Mickeymouse5472

State or Province: Utah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No your absolutly RIGHT!! If these perfect strangers who know little to nothing about our children get 100 percent of the say so "best interest of the child/ren" Then they should also be held 100 percent acountable for what happens when they make that decsion!! These are inocent little childrens lives , not a pet or belongings. I am so sick of seeing all these kids torn apart by the things done to them by our courts. Something should really be done about the family courts!
When one of the most well know Judges States that the Family Laws are bad, and bad for the kids. You know that they have to be bad!
crystalclear

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: results were unethical............ Reply with quote

I totally agree as well the situation I been in has been so unethical I did what I had to do to protect my children followed all procedures and after all that I lose my children does not make sense. Just makes you wonder why do they even have resources out there for support if they just end up putting your children in danger anyway.

I'm still trying to protect my children even though they are not with me I been going around in circles only though and hearing the same remarks.

Its been very frustrating and mentally draining it's damned if u do and damned if you don't and i'm at the point where I don't know what to do anymore I already did it all and still at it but just going in circles???

Still baffled with results from going to stand up for me and my children's rights with courts and other resources.. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: