An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHEAKIX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOUL CUSTODY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: SHEAKIX Reply with quote

i never married , my son father was in his life for 3 1/2 years and one day went to court to advise the judge that he did not want to see his son , 3 years later i went to court to get soul custody and he advised he now would like to see my son , my son has had a very hard time in the last year with anger ,due to his father not seeing him , my son has adhd , and i dont think that it would be in the best intestest that his father see's him please help ...
luvueric1028

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it is in the childs best interest that you show your child a better life than that. you may need to do it alone but it is what is in the childs best interest. No show your son the good life
luvueric1028

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not even know if you are still online but honestly I wish that was my problem. my problem is that my sons father is stalking me. He is fixated on me and he is psycho. I wish that he would just give up.
luvueric1028

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not even know if you are still online but honestly I wish that was my problem. my problem is that my sons father is stalking me. He is fixated on me and he is psycho. I wish that he would just give up.
Susan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please defing Soul coustody For me what exactly is this
State mn if that makes a difference
barbara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan
Sole legal custody means that the parent who has custody of the child makes all decions on behave of the child, the other parent has no say in the childs life at all.
Barbara
Wisconsin
Susan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you That is what I thought. My Ex has coustody or I should clarify Physical coustody and we joint legal. He went to Jag office and stated he had soul cousody of our daughter and got a waiver from Iraq. I dont have a problem with the waiver I have a problem with the lie is there anything I can do
Susan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHEAKIX
I have no bussiness givinig any advice but I would like to offer you my opinion. My ex was an abuser and some realy awful things and when I lost a child he gained coustody at least in the physical scence. I have never stop being a part of her life and have fought every day to regain. I was a total wreck and to be honest it was probably better for her although it hurt me. the reason I am telling yo this is that my opinion of him although low I have respect the fact that he is a good dad he is very controlling over our time together but all in all he is a good dad. some would tell you keep him away but honesty I feel you should sloow extremly supervised visitation and even invite the girlfriend if you have to. because one day your child is going to ask why and even though you have good reason they will still potinetialy blame you that is what my ex is going through. She hates him so much because he takes everychance to seperate her and I. I try to explain to her that it is not cause he dont love her but in his own way it is his insecurity of looseing her. he dosent realize he has already lost because he has aleanated her from us so much. Dont make the fight about you and him make the plan to include your daughter. I would strongly suggest supervised visit in the begining until you feel as a mother you can trust his Judgement as a dad not a father. everyone should have the chance to prove thye have changed

Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: