An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

would any1 consider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers By Choice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIMSTEIN86

State or Province: Idaho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: would any1 consider Reply with quote

would anyone consider having a baby with a friend, or an x who u loved and were still good friends with although the outcome of being single still was obvious?
ksk7070

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: would any1 consider Reply with quote

I am a single mother and I think it is great. It is difficult at times but very rewarding. As long as you and the friend have all the rules relating to custody and finances I think it is a good idea. I would have considered it myself and I have a friend who deliberatly got pregnant by a friend. She had a miscarrage so it didn't work out.
Weezie

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going through this very situation..I am 34 and had a child with a friend whom I care about deeply...the feelings are not returned.

We got pregnant and have a 6 month old little girl..Although I am very happy with her..she is perfect and am glad I made the decision to have a baby before time ran out..I sometimes regret using him as the "donor" he has no involvement and refuses to visit her..that really hurts. If I had to do it over again I'm not sure i would use him...too many conflicts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers By Choice All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: