An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In need of guidence!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Parenting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csm212

State or Province: Hawaii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: In need of guidence!! Reply with quote

Hey everybody! I am a 21 yo single mom of 2. I wasnt sure what category to put it under so I put it under here. DUH. Anyway...I just came on here for some other single moms on here for guidence and to relate to. My boyfriend (and my childrens father) went to jail april 29th for something that wasnt his fault at all (which later he got out and had the charges dropped). At that time I had a 15mo and a 1 mo. From his going to jail I was left with nothing (since I didnt work and we didnt have much to begin with). So I moved back in with my parents in hawaii. Since I have been here my significant other has gotten out of jail and wants to make everything right with me cause before that he wasnt treating me so good. I have a dad who is an ASSHOLE and a mom who tells me what to do everyday. Its driving me nuts. I plan is to leave as soon as I can because I hate my living situation but I know right now its the best thing for my kids. But it sucks here. I feel like I cant raise my kids properly without my parents telling me how to do EVERYTHING. Or when it comes to discipline ...my mom spoils the hell outta my eldest son and lets him do whatever he wants to. AHHH theres just so much I wanna say to SOMEBODY. On top of it all, im on welfare, cant get a job, im depressed...and I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!! So I am kinda turning to this site as my backbone. Somebody please read and post something. Id appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Parenting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: