An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

aggrivation of father

Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Sole Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 1
State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: aggrivation of father Reply with quote

Hello everyone i'm new here and am hoping that everyone can help me out with a few questions I have. My sons father and I had been together for 6yrs and he walked out when I was 2mo pregnant with our second child since our split I can count on one hand how many times he's seen the kids and we split almost a year ago. I have sole custody of my oldest son who is 3 and the father isn't on the birth certificate of my youngest because when I was about 6mo pregnant he got a new girlfriend never told her I was pregnant so he started to deny the baby. Well I had the baby July 17th he never called me until the first week of september the he started showing up at my house whenever he felt like it. I told him he could have supervised visitation he wanted to be able to just take the boys mind you he just moved into a new county with his just turned 19yr old girlfriend who I know nothing about except that shes a huge party girl i found pictures of her online smoking weed same with him. So i gave him the chane to see them it did not go good at all the visit was suppose to be supervised by his mother and she went to sleep for the whole time, my son came home telling me he talked on the phone to his dads gf which i felt was totally inappropriate since it was only the first time I let him take them. I feel like he's only trying to be a dad to shoe off, he only comes around when he feels like it and it's very disruptive. And on top of everything he pays zero child support for either kids. My question is am I allowed to just stop visits since I have full custody and it doesn't say any where in the order that I have to and he's not on my youngests birth certificate. If he takes me back to court will they let him just take him on his own? and take him out of the county? Do I have the right to have him and his girlfriend drug tested since they do live together. If someone could help me with these questions or has been or is going through the same thing at me it would me so relieving. Thank you for listening to my rambling! Have a nice day!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 77
State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you don't have to let your children's father see the kids.

Yes, you can ask the court to force him and his girlfriend to be drug tested if they want to be around the children.

You need to force child support. Call your local district attorney's office that handles child support and file to get it done.

You do not have to wait for your ex to file things. Do it yourself. Yes, he could end up with rights, but you can fight all of it and the court could give him supervised visitation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Sole Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
©Copyright 1998 to 2016  |   Legal  |   About Us  |   Contact Us  |   Become a Member: Join Now or Login